☼ オレンジ色の夏 ☼
☼Summerlicious
Wednesday Post
Wednesday 26 February 2014


  Oh.Wednesday.When I was a kid (Actually until now) I used to call Wednesday,Wedding Day. Might as well tell you about what I call all the days. Tuesday as Tears Day and Monday as Moon day, Thursday as Thirst Day, Friday as Fright Day. I called Saturday-Saturn Day and Sunny Day for Sunday. Anyway, I was reading Jean Deveraux's book, Heartwish and Shamus is officially my fav character. He's a man of a few words. Well, a boy since he's in high school. Shamus has a few lines for him but I like his character. My friends are more interested in Colin,Shamus's brother. For Heartwish's storyline, I was quite disappointed but still I love Deveraux's works. Okay! Well then, since I've a lot of work to do, so toodles!

~Alicia Madry

0 Comments:


Post a Comment


Facebook
Twitter
Blogskin
Instagram
Ask.fm