☼ オレンジ色の夏 ☼
☼Summerlicious
New Novel!
Monday 14 April 2014


Just got this book called "The Selection". It gave me a 'thump' 'thump' in my heart and it also drives me mad. This book is about a girl, the main heroine, America Singer, who 'accidentally' got into The Selection. Which is, a competition, or more like a fight to get the Prince's, Maxon, heart. But our dear heroine have no romantic feelings for the Prince since her heart belongs to her ex's, Aspen, but she'll soon developed some for the prince later on as the story unfolds. And this story is like The Hunger Games. Both have castes. America, a Five and her ex-boyfriend, a Six. Five and six can't get married or rather aren't allowed. It was the law. And Prince Maxon, of course a One. I just finished Book Two and I'm really and when I mean really, REALLY, need the Third Book. And so, that's it for today.


~Alicia Madry <3

0 Comments:


Post a Comment


Facebook
Twitter
Blogskin
Instagram
Ask.fm