☼ オレンジ色の夏 ☼
☼Summerlicious
Greetings My Dear Blog.
Saturday 24 May 2014


Hey again. Haven't got the chance to write anything since last month. Uh yeahhh. I'm a PT3 candidate. Studying is definitely top priority. My last exam result wasn't really pleasing at all. For the 2nd time in my life, I failed in mathematics. I guess I can't do two things at once. Taking a break from school activities probably should do the work. I should study. Yeah. Maybe. One of these days. No seriously. I will. Should do. Will do.
 
  Anywayyy,
There's a new story I want to share to you guys.
  Sooo, here it is...



  Squek,Squek,Squek. Stop that. Squek,Squek,Squek. It's annoying. Squek,Squek,Squek. Seriously,please stop. Squek,Squek,Squek.

"Could you stop?Please?" I said to him. Squek,Squek,Squek. Ugh. I hate that sound.
"Why? I'm only break dancing." He replied and continued dancing. The sound from his sneakers really do annoy me.
"Alex! Stop that!"
Alex immediately stop dancing. "Why are you so moody today?" Said Alex and clicked his tongue. 


And so, I ran out of ideas. Will continue this extremely short story later on. That's all!

Toodle
|
|ALICIA MADRY

0 Comments:


Post a Comment


Facebook
Twitter
Blogskin
Instagram
Ask.fm